Thursday, October 23, 2008
New blog setup
Hello everyone. I got the new blog set up. I haven't worked on a design, so it is a little plain, but we will get there.
Here is the url-
http://www.melissa-brandon.com/chesed/
That brings you to the main page. There will be a link at the bottom for you to log into the admin (to write a post).
Click that link. Your username is your last name (capital letter) (example- Hansen) and the password is "password".
Please change your password. Click on the "profile" tab at the top to view your profile. For some of you I didn't have an e-mail for you, so I put my own in. Please change that to your own e-mail. Feel free to explore the admin and get comfortable. It is pretty easy to use.
Michael, could you do me a favor and make this blog public. If you do that then I can quickly port all of the data from this blog to the new blog.
One last comment- There is only one user name for each family. So make sure that you let your spouse know about the password that you set. If you would prefer to each have a username/password, let me know and I will get that created for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment